Wednesday 13 April 2011

My Book Boyfriend #1

My Book Boyfriend is hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader. My Book Boyfriend is a weekly Meme that we take part in every Wednesday where we discuss and gush about our literary crushes!! Quotes, pictures of what you imagine your crush to look like, and reasons for why you chose the character as your crush must be included.


This is my first Meme, EVER! So ya' know....be nice!
 
The fictional guy, getting the HONOUR of being my first book boyfriend...is a guy I have lusted over for a long time! Damon Salvatore, come on down!!!
Not only, is he a bad boy...but he is GORGEOUS!
 
He is one side of the vampire brother love triangle in The Vampire Diaries, isn't really a moral vampire, like his brother Stefan and wholly accepts the dark side of vampiredom! He is dark, sarcastically witty (it's hilarious), brutally honest and he doesn't really like the women he dates/uses as a blood bank. He keeps this close to his chest though, and would rather burn himself alive then admit he loves his brother, and his brother's girlfriend.
 
Reasons why I love him:
  • This will sound superficial but OMNOMNOM, he is gorgeous...(in my head...and in the TV show)
  • He is loyal to those he loves...and won't hesitate to die for them
  • He respects women, even the ones he uses...and pretends not to care about
  • He doesn't appreciate ANYONE finding out how romantic and super slushy he can be...even those he loves. Said people usually think they are unliked by the stand-offish, bullying manner he uses to protect his delicate heart
  • He is absolutely hilarious and makes me laugh out loud!
  • He has always been the victim...the loser in the vampire love triangle, and the loser in the new love triangle. He never gets the girl...because however much they say they want him...they always fall for the nice one. His story tugs on the heart strings and makes me want to smother him in kisses and shower him with love to heal with injured soul
  • Did I mention that he was gorgeous? ;)
Damon is, and always will be, my ultimate bad boy...the one I wish were real! I feel as if I know him inside and out, even better then (if he was real) he would know himself.
And again...he's gorgeous, and strong, and muscley and generally just makes me want to snog his face off ALL the time!
The actor I would say is my Damon Salvatore, is indeed his TV actor Mr Ian Somehaulder!!

OMNOMNOM! I love you. I love you! Please marry me?
Jokes, he has probably had that from enough fans...but please, check him out in The Vampire Diaries, series on ITV2 and the books by L.J Smith. He may be portrayed as the bad guy...but dig a little deeper and find the sweet, delicate guy underneath the tough exterior!
JB xx
 

No comments: