Wednesday 27 April 2011

In My Mailbox #2


I know, it's late...and I'm sorry! But there was revision and my birthday and general busy-ness!

So last week I got a few books in the post and got some for my birthday, which I am very excited about!
And this Thursday..I plan on submitting my requests list for my library...quite excited about that too!

Ok so I BOUGHT this week


A Dark Touch Novel - Fever - Amy Meredith
Deepdene has been swept by a vicious tropical plague. Eve, Jess and Luke suspect their teacher, Mr Dokey, brought it back with him from his recent trip to Egypt. But something far more deadly has followed him home too...
As the plague tightens its grip and the town is shut off from the outside world, teenagers start to disappear...A demon is among them - and it xcan take the form of anyone it wants. It could be anybody. And now there's no way out of Deepdene...


Secrets at St Jude's - Drama Girl - Carmen Reid

St Jude's - stuffy, dreary and dull? So wrong! this term the dorm girls arein for some serious drama!

Gina can't wait for her friends and her Mom to visit. But she's about to find out that mixing two sets of best friends is trouble.
Niffy's brother wants to date Amy, but if tht happens Niffy's never going to talk to her again! Min wonders if she will ever have the nerve to kiss her first boyfriend. Meanwhile, Amy will do anything to look fabulous for the school play, but she may be going to far.

Can the girls sort their problems before something really dramatic happens?

Secrets at St Jude's - Rebel Girl - Carmen Reid

At St Jude's School for Girls, four friends are facing very different problems.
Can Gina still be happy with her boyfriend when there's such an exciting new guy on the scene?
How will Amy survive when her rich dad's money disappears?
What can tomboy Niffy do to make herself gorgeous?
and why is Min spending so much time in the study and missing all the fun?

Sounds like all the girls need to get in touch with their inner rebel this term!


Secrets at St Jude's - Sunshine Girl - Carmen Reid

It's time to inject some sunshine into St Jude's this term! But unfortunately for the Upper Fifths, hot holiday glamour is in short supply...

Gina's facing a break-up that might just break her. Any's Saturday job is definately not what she had in mind when she pictured a career in fashion. Niffy's preoccupation with The Neb's love-life is reaching unhealthy levels. And Min is literally bugging her dorm-mates to distraction. maybe a trip to the Sunshine State is just what the girls need?
Goodbye Scotland, hello LA!


YEY! excitement much to read all these lovely books!!

Then, I got four lovely books for my birthday!!



Shiver and Linger - Maggie Stiefvater


Darkest Mercy - Melissa Marr (to complete the series...yey!)



Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend - Cora Harrison

My fabulous - and long suffering - boyfriend bought me this, because he caught me banging on about the first of this series, and is a reader of my blog...still not a follower though (I'll get there eventually!)

So smiles all round this week! YEY!

JB xx

No comments: