Sunday 6 February 2011

Finding Sky Review.

Finding Sky - Joss Stirling.

'You have half our gifts, I have the other...'
When English girl, Sky, catches a glimpse of bad boy Zed in her new American High School. She can't get him out of her head. He talks to her with his thoughts. He reads her mind. He is the boy she will love for ever. Shadows stalk her past but a new evil threatens her future. Sky must face the dark even if it means losing her heart.

I have not finished a book in a day in a long time, due to exams and school but still, WOW. I loved this book. I couldn't put it down. It was glued to my hands, and when I wasn't reading it, my thoughts were on it, trying to finish up my jobs to get back to it!
What a read, the dark shadows of Sky's past haunt her while she trys to cling to the present and then Zed, just shakes her world upside down.

This twist on paranormal is fantastic, I've never read anything like it before! Amazing. I love the world Joss Stirling has built up and really really hope the next book will give me a chance to explore it more!

Sky was such a lovely charactor. At first thought, vulnerable. But as she becomes closer to her friends and Zed's family her shell eases back and you see the strong determination someone like her should have after surviving her childhood. I am in awe of her.

Zed. Well. I'm so in love with him I want to throw myself into the book head first so I can have some of his godliness! What an amazing charactor to create. All girls secretly want the bad boy, in every book, film and TV show, the bad boy (who normally isn't the main charactor) is the one all the girls rave about. Well, in my case it's true! So now, not only is the bad boy the MAIN charactor, but he comes from a family of sexy badass boys! I. was. in. heaven.

The story, like I said before, was an amazingly refreshing twist on paranormal and romance. Absolutely loved it! I am going to rave about it until everyone has read it! Haha!
Well written, beautiful descriptions. I couldn't have wished for a better book to pick up and read!

For additional reviews see The Reading Room http://www.thereadingroom.com/

JB xx

No comments: