Saturday 1 January 2011

Review on Never Let Me Go

I was seriously unimpressed with this book. Really unimpressed.
It is set out as a women called Kathy H, thinking about her past as she completes her job as a 'carer'. She tells you about her school 'Hailsham' and everything in her life, but nothing is explained properly throughout the book, leaving the main charactor sifting through the words that were piled on her. I cannot say much more then that without revealing the point of the story which I discovered on the internet after reading the book. It is a confusing book and really didn't get my enthusiam going. I could have put it down and forget about it quite honestly.

I am glad I finished it though, even if it didn't inspire me at all. It wouldn't be something I recommended to my friends, adults maybe but even then I would consider not doing it.

JB xx

No comments: