Sunday 26 February 2012

Heaven help you if you've lost your heart to hell...

BR - Forgiven: The Demon Trapper Series - Jana Oliver

**SPOILER ALERT **
I suggest you get your ass to the first book in the series - Forsaken, because this is the third one and it could potentially ruin the first two for you....

Don't say I didn't warn you...


The stakes are high when you bet on your soul....
Hell's finest are ruling the streets and it seems that Armageddon might be even closer than Riley Blackthorne imagined. But with her soul and her heart in play it's all she can do to keep herself alive, let alone save the world. Riley's not afraid of kicking some major demon butt, but when it comes to a battle between Heaven and Hell, she might need a little help...


OH MY GOODNESS! I squealed with joy when this was pushed through my letterbox by the wonderful postman! HUGE thanks to My Kinda Book and Macmillan Publishers for letting me discover this amazing series!
Jana once again sucked me into the world of Atlanta in 2018...I freaking love this place, wish I never had to leave! Her writing is fabulous, it flows and brings the story to your lap.
The characters again are believable and lovable, particularly a Mr Beck...ooh he can burst out of the book into my bedroom at ANY time ;-)
The twists and turns made it impossible to put down and I finished it within a day...non-stop reading, that's how good it was!

There better be more to this series, specially after that ending!! Go out and buy it guys, you'll regret it if you don't!!

Best one so far in my opinion, lots of love for Jana Oliver!!!
JB xxxx

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Glad to see you enjoyed it so much :) I'm about halfway through, and I can tell Oliver is trumping each book with the next (that makes more sense in my head :P Basically, they keep getting better aha)
And, THERE IS ANOTHER ONE!!! http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13487029-foretold Gosh, that cover is gorgeous! :D