Tuesday 10 May 2011

In My Mailbox #3


If I say it's last weeks, I'll be late...SO, I'm going to claim its this weeks...and you'll all just have to believe me haha!
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie that encourages bloggers to share the books they received in their mail, bought, borrowed, or swapped.
This week (and last week) I had lots of things in my mailbox, that I cannot wait to gush about!

Borrowed- from my lovely library






  • Vision in White/Bed of Roses/Savour the Moment - Nora Roberts
  • Stardust - Neil Gaiman
  • The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks
Bought -
Evernight-Afterlife - Claudia Gray
I have read the first three of this wonderful twist on vampiredom...and loved it...and hooked ALL my friends onto this fabulous series!

Given - thanks MKB!



  • Pretty Twisted - Gina Blaxill
  • MKB travel card wallets
  • 'Reading is my Superpower' tote bag
YEY! Lots of lovely things, all for me!! :-D
And, I'm sorry again!! My Book Boyfriend post to come tomorrow....hopefully *giggles*

LOTS of love and kisses!
JB xx

No comments: