Tuesday 1 March 2011

Very Happy Bunny!

I got my MKB VIP pack, and it was HUUUUUGEEE! It had a loadof bookmarks and taster posters for the Immortals Series, a t-shirt and bag with the Immortals tulips on and had (of course) the Immortals Series in it, with the 5th one (Night Star) on the way!!

I'm love MKB!!

So, because of this fabulousness book of the month'ness I will be ceasing to read The Fallen 2: Aerie and Reckoning (don't worry baby, I'll come back to you, I promise!) so I can read the fabulous Immortals series within this month, including reviewing them ALL (in seperate posts and all over the internet...seperately) to spread the word to my fellow teens about the amazingness of these fabulous books and the kindness of MKB....oh and maybe to win....I like winning, don't fault me for it!
If I was a Shakespeare character, my fatal flaw would be ambition/greed/the need to win and I would die....a bit like Macbeth...sorry bit off subject haha!

I'm very excited...but I have an exam tomorrow....so I should go revise :(

Mucha love <3

JB xx

No comments: