Wednesday 23 March 2011

Love is a gift, passion is a curse...

Dark Flame - Alyson Noel

Once it seemed being immortal was a gift to Ever Bloom - now it's a curse. And she's a danger to herself.

Ever has been dabbling in Magyck - seeking to explore her own powers, hoping to find a future for her relationship with Damen. But she's not in control - in fact, the magyck has bound her eternally to her immortal enemy, Roman. Whenever he's near, she feels his heartbeat, his breath, his blood racing in her veins. Ever is in deep - and the one person who might be able to help her must never find out what she's done . . .

I am starting to get a little fustrated that they aren't together yet!! I just want them to finally be able to be together after like 600 years! I think they deserve it!

I also love another guy in this book, one who was introduced in the last book who I happen to like MORE then Damen at times...only occasionally!!! And I would like to see him being seriously considered by Ever as a future love interest!

Again, a great story in the continued life of Damen and Ever with twists and turns thrown in. Noel's writing and imagination continue to amaze me and still suck me into reading her series to the bitter end!

JB xx

No comments: