Wednesday 22 December 2010

Starting A Fresh

So,
About me,
GCSE year and hating it, the school I go to is in 'special measures' from OFSTED and it's the christmas holidays but I have so much revision, it doesn't feel like I'm on holiday! I really regret taking Spanish at GCSE level but everything else, is pretty enjoyable to be fair. I'm an idiot at maths, still and I can't even hope for a GCSE in that over a C, how depressing is that??
I love reading, shopping, hanging with my girls, chilling with my lad mates and generally enjoying life as a teenager. I am a member of my local Explorer Scout group....got to keep that quiet since it isn't 'cool' really, but on here...I guess it doesn't matter! I volenteer at my local Beaver Scout Group as a young leader (at that age, the kids will do whatever you ask, which is waaaaayyyy better then helping out at Scouts who are just plain cocky!) every Friday night and I think thats about it....
Oh no! I remember something else, my phone is always on me or in my hand, my Dad thinks it's surgically stitched on but thats just him trying to be funny LOL!

I rcently became an MKB VIP which basically means I get free books and a whole lot more to add to my To Do list every month but oh well! FREE. BOOKS. that was what won me over to be honest haaa! I'll be posting reviews when I can and just generally using this as a place to destress, because otherwise....dayum I'll explode!

Unfortunately I have to sign off and clean out my Guinea Pig, (normal lifestyle... ;-) totally.) so more from me soon :-)

Totally teen,
JB xx

No comments: