Sunday 26 December 2010

Bleurgh :-/

It sucks being ill over Christmas......you can't sleep, feel terrible, don't want to do anything but lay around and god forbid anyone being loud! Urgh! I hate how unfair this is, I am at school for like 40 weeks of the year, why do I always get sick in the holidays?!?!

Christmas was good though, I got everything I asked for and my present pile is bigger then my brothers! (A little christams joke tradition we have! I'm not selfish don't worry!)

I need to do some reviews actually so I'll be posting again in a few,

JB xx

2 comments:

Janice Nyam said...

i so love your blog, when i read through it, it inspired me to create one. How did you get your background to look so cute??? you can reply to this on my email
nyamjanice@rocketmail.com
I so love your blog.........
i saw it on thereadingroom.com and i'm going to add you as a friend on it.I am a 14yr old girl and i hope we can be friends so we can share ideas on the books we read....

sincerely.
Janice N
have a great day

Confessions Of A Teenager said...

Hi Janice, how about I send you a quick email through the reading room? I'm so glad you like my blog! And the background was just on the design part of your dashboard, I was havign a fiddle around when I found it, so just play and test stuff and see what works is my advice! :)
JB xx