Thursday 21 July 2011

Will their love pass its greatest test?

Everlasting (The Immortals) - Alyson Noel


Will their love be EVERLASTING?
Ever and Damon have loved and lost each other for hundreds of years - facing deadly enemies, dark secrets and a powerful curse. Now their love will be tested to its limit.
Ever and Damon finall have the chance to discover their true destiny. The choice they're about to make will unite them - or tear them apart - forever.

OOFT :') the Immortals series and I have had our bad times and good times together. The books began to feel repetitive and nearly yawn worthy. BUT THIS, was amazingly fabulous. It was different, fresh and wonderful because I felt like Ever could finally do something on her own. Damon didn't have to be there to hold her hand. She had finally grown into a strong women, capable of more then she knew, and had learnt from her past mistakes. I thought she was wonderful in this book.

Damon on the other hand, annoyed me. He wasn't his usual peppy self, but I suppose they had to go through a big change, and that took its toll on him, poor thing. He was back to normal by the end, thank goodness!

There was still so many wonderful twists in this final installment of the series, and do they get the happy ending they so deserve? It left you wondering right up until the last second where you found out if they did, or if they didn't.

Fabulous book, and you must read the others in the series, I felt like I'd been on such a journey with Ever and Damon, and I felt like part of the story and their lives :'-)

JB xxx

No comments: