Monday 11 July 2011

In My Mailbox #6


Hello again my lovelies!
You probably have no idea who I am do you? It's been that long since I've posted, you've all forgotten me :-(
Ah well, I've actually got some things to post, whereas before I really didn't. Also, on the 24th you won't hear of me again til the 12th (ish) of August because I'm going away on the 22nd World Scout Jamboree!

So before this week, I recieved Gone with the Wind, The Princess Bride, Jane Eyre, and another book that I can't seem to remember.

Then this week I recieved EVERLASTING, the final installment of the Immortals Series.

I honestly cannot wait to read this, if any couple deserve some peace and happiness it's these two, the poor darlings have been chasing each other across the centuries and now finally have a chance of finding true happiness and being together. Hopefully.

Sorry it's so brief guys, I haven't really had much else, been far to busy to read, and Gone With The Wind is an alarmingly large book!

JB xxx

No comments: