Thursday 2 June 2011

In My Mailbox #5


Ok my lovelies, I haven't had much this week, just two books borrowed from my lovely library! They are:




The Princess Bride - William Goldman
The Catcher in the Rye - J.D Salinger

As you all probably know, I am wanting to do an A-level in English Literature, so this summer is going to be full of me reading the classics to broaden my reading palete...so that I can truly appreciate whatever we have to read in the class. Hopefully it's something I enjoy, then again I enjoy all books to be honest so I'm sure I will like it!

The Princess Bride is an amazing film, if you ever get chance to watch it, make sure you do. It's one of those classics that you will show your kids, who will show your grandkids, who will show your great grandkids, and so on.

Let me know what you've had in your mailboxes this week guys!
JB xx

No comments: