Thursday 3 November 2011

In My Mailbox #8

I am so sorry guys! Blogging really took a back seat in my life, as did reading! The only thing I had time to read was boring text books! College is stressful! But I had half term last week so I managed to read quite a few books, unfortunately I will not be reviewing those because I simply do not have time! I read Sisters Red, which was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful book which I thoroughly recommend, Evercrossed, which I cannot wait to continue the new trilogy/series of books when the lovely Elizabeth Chandler gets round to writing them and I also read some trashy romance novels that were actually quite brilliant, the best was called The Infidelity Chain...absolutely sucked me in, I stayed up til one am to fnish that beauty! I also read the final in the Evernight series, called Afterlife by Claudia Gray...what a lovely end to an addictive series!

Anyways, there are the quick reviews for what I've read! I better get my ass into gear, christmas is coming up and I have actually put so many books on my list, as well as a kindle. Oh god, I am just glutton for punishment!

Anyways, I recieved a LOT this week! I went to the lovely libraries around my local area, got the entire works of Shakespeare, because I'm studying English Literature in college and I need to widen my reading palete as well as look smart for college applications!!



I also got two books from the lovely MKB which were:
 Forever by Judy Blume and The Hunger Games Companion by Lois H Gresh.
I haven't actually read THG yet, but it is on my to buy for kindle wishlist!!

I also went to my library and got some Jane Austen works, because again widening the reading palete etc, and it would look bad if I just watched the films!!




Anyways, thanks for putting up with this HUGE post and I promise, I will be back soon!!
JB xxx

No comments: